This is a family favorite and stretched to feed a houseful. Best part is prep is less than 5 min! I love slow-cooker recipes because you can just throw the ingredients in anda few hours later, dinner is ready! This pulled chicken recipe works great for burritos, tacos or tostada salads.
- 2 package boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 jar of any green salsa
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- bag Taco seasoning (optional)
- Salt n pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker cooker and stir.
- Cover & cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use 2 forks to shred the chicken.