Meatless meals can still be satisfying and this salad is living proof. Liven up your lunches with this satisfying and refreshing salad. It’s also a great side at dinner or for a potluck.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 English cucumber or 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced and halved
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced and halved
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of basil, lightly shredded
- 1 Lemon, squeeze for juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt (try Black Lava Salt!)
Combine beans, cucumber, celery, basil and pine nuts in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk or shake well to combine.
Drizzle the dressing over bean mixture and toss.