Frozen Lemon Margarita
A go-to for spending the day by the pool on a hot summer day.
- Blend 2 ounces of lemon juice and ice.
- Pour a 2 ounces of tequila on top.
- Garnish with fresh cherries to help balance the tart of the lemon.
Great for a boozy brunch.
Pour cold brew and a 2 ounces of tequila over ice. Squeeze a wedge of lime to bring out the bright flavor of the tequila.
Tequila Paloma Light
This sipping cocktail benefits from a higher-quality, organic tequila.
- Pour 2 ounces tequila over ice.
- Squeeze a bit of fresh grapefruit juice and serve with a grapefruit wedge for extra flavor as you sip.