Like it crunchy, simple & under 10 minutes?
This healthy, no skills required recipe is a Malibu favorite!
- 1 lb to 1.5 lb boneless salmon fillet, skin on
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs of choice (dill, parsley or cilantro are all great pairings)
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 Tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tsp capers
- Place your salmon fillets on a broiler pan skin side up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let salmon sit for 30 min to room temperature. (I know you’re hungry, but this helps the fillets cook evenly. I promise it’s worth the wait!)
- To pass the time, mix together the Malibu Sauce. Set aside.
- Then turn on your broiler to high.
- Broil on the middle rack for 8 minutes or until the skin is crispy.
- Coat the fillet in Malibu Sauce. Finish with garnish and fresh herbs.
It’s that simple. Now, how good is that crunch?!