- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced or mashed
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese, I used sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Chicken, sausage or other meat, chopped (optional)
- Add oil to skillet and lightly heat corn tortillas.
- Add cheese to tortilla to melt.
- Scramble eggs. Add chopped chicken or sausage into egg mixture.
- Add eggs & meat to tortilla.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado and garnish with jalapeños for heat!